UPSC Combined Medical Service CMS DAF Online Form 2020
UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) has Recently Invited DAF Online Form for the Combined Medical Service Exam CMSE Recruitment Exam 2020. Those Candidates Who have Qualified Mains Exam can Apply for DAF Online Form. WWW.YESGOVTJOB.COM
Application Procedure – Online
Total Number of Vacancy – 559 Post
Advt. No. 09/2020
- Online Application Start: 29 July 2020
- Registration Last Date: 18 August 2020
- Fee Payment Last Date: 18 August 2020
- Exam Date: 22 October 2020
- Admit Card: 06 October 2020
- Result Declared: 12 November 2020
- DAF Online Start: 24 November 2020
- DAF Last Date: 06 December 2020
- General, OBC Candidates: Rs. 200/-
- SC, ST Candidates: Rs. 0/-
- PH Candidates: Rs. 0/-
- Female Candidates: Rs. 0/-
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card Net Banking, E Challan, Mode Only.
Age Limit as on Date 01/08/2020
- Max. Age: 32 Yrs.
- Candidates Must Have been Born Not Earlier than 2nd August 1987.
- Passed/ Appearing (Final Year) M.B.B.S Degree From Recognized University in India.
- Read the Notification For More Eligibility Details.
|Name Of Post||Total Vacancies|
|Assistant Divisional Medical Officer in the Railways||300|
|Assistant Medical Officer in Indian Ordnance Factories (IOF) Health Service||66|
|Junior Scale Posts in Central Health Service||182|
|General Duty Medical Officer in New Delhi Municipal Council.||04|
|General Duty Medical Officer Grade-II in East, North and South Delhi Municipal Corporation.||07|
Apply Online (DAF)
Download Admit Card
Download Exam Schedule
Pay Exam Fee
Print Application Form
NOTE – It is advised to the candidates must read the full notification at least once before applying the form.
How To Apply UPSC DAF Combined Medical Service Exam (CMSE) Recruitment 2020.
First of all candidate need to read the Notification Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has Recently Invited DAF Online Form for the Combined Medical Service Exam CMSE Recruitment Exam 2020 official Notice carefully, you can get this link in the above section.
Then, click on apply online 2020 link 24/11/2020 to 06/12/2020.
Afterward, you have to do registration (If you have never done registration) or direct login on the website.
Fill the required section as well as upload the required documents (Such as ID proof, Photo, Signature, etc.).
After filling all the required fields, check the preview carefully and then, submit the form.
Lastly, take the print out of the finals submission form.
More Government Jobs