UPSC Combined Medical Service CMS Admit Card 2020
UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) has Recently Uploaded Admit Card for the Combined Medical Service Exam CMSE Recruitment Exam 2020. Those Candidates Who have Applied for this Exam can Download Admit Card. WWW.YESGOVTJOB.COM
Application Procedure – Online
Post Name – Combined Medical Service
Total Number of Vacancy – 559 Posts
Advt No: 09/2020
- Online Application Start: 29 July 2020
- Registration Last Date: 18 August 2020
- Fee Payment Last Date: 18 August 2020
- Exam Date: 22 October 2020
- Admit Card: 06 October 2020
- General, OBC Candidates: Rs. 200/-
- SC, ST Candidates: Rs. 0/-
- PH Candidates: Rs. 0/-
- Female Candidates: Rs. 0/-
- Candidates can pay the application fee through Net-Banking, Debit card, Credit Card, or E-Challan fee.
Age Limit as on Date 01/08/2020
- Maximum Age: 32 Yrs.
- Candidates Must Have been Born Not Earlier than 2nd August 1987.
- Passed/ Appearing (Final Year) M.B.B.S Degree From Recognized University in India .
- Read the Notification For More Eligibility Details.
Here is vacancy detail in category-wise, have a look
|Name of Post||Total Vacancies|
|Assistant Divisional Medical Officer in the Railways||300|
|Assistant Medical Officer in Indian Ordnance Factories (IOF) Health Service||66|
|Junior Scale Posts in Central Health Service||182|
|General Duty Medical Officer in New Delhi Municipal Council.||4|
|General Duty Medical Officer Grade II in East, North and South Delhi Municipal Corporation.||7|
Download Admit Card
Download Exam Schedule
Pay Exam Fee
Print Application Form
NOTE – All Registered Candidates can Download Admit Card.
More Government Jobs