SSC CHSL 10+2 Online Form 2020-21
SSC (Staff Selection Commission) has Recently Invited to Online Application Form for the Combined Higher Secondary Level CHSL 10+2 Recruitment 2020-21. Those Candidates Who are Interested in this Vacancy and Have All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online. WWW.YESGOVTJOB.COM
Application Procedure – Online
Post Name – Lower Division Clerk, LDC/ Junior Secretariat Assistant, JSA, Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant, Data Entry Operator, DEO
- Application Start: 06 November 2020
- Registration Last Date: 15 December 2020
- Fee Payment Last Date: 15 December 2020
- Fee Payment Last Date (Offline): 17 December 2020
- Exam Date: 12-27 April 2021
- Admit Card: April 2021
- General, OBC Candidates: 100/-
- SC, ST Candidates: 0/-
- PH Candidates: 0/-
- Pay the Exam Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, Through Offline Fee Mode Only.
Age Limit as on Date 01/01/2021
- Minimum Age: 18 Years.
- Maximum Age: 27 Years.
- Read the Notification for Age Relaxation.
- Candidates Passed 10+2 (Intermediate) Exam in Any Recognized Board in India.
Category-wise Vacancy detail
Here is vacancy detail in category-wise, have a look.
- Lower Division Clerk, LDC/ Junior Secretariat Assistant, JSA
- Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant
- Data Entry Operator, DEO
Apply Online (Registration)
NOTE – It is advised to the candidates must read the full notification at least once before applying the form.
How To Apply SSC CHSL 10+2 Online Form 2020-21.
First of all candidate need to read the Notification SSC CHSL 10+2 Online Form 2020-21 official Notice carefully, you can get this link in the above section. Then, click on apply online 2020 link 06/11/2020 to 15/12/2020.
Afterward, you have to do registration(If you have never done registration) or direct login on the website.
Fill the required section as well as upload the required documents(Such as ID proof, Photo, Signature, etc.).
After filling all the required fields, check the preview carefully and then, submit the form.
Lastly, take the print out of the finals submission form.
More Government Jobs