State Bank SBI Apprentice Various Post Online Form 2020
SBI (State Bank of India) has Recently Invited to Online Application Form for the Post of Apprentice in Various States Recruitment 2020. Those Candidates Who are Interested in this Vacancy and Have All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online. WWW.YESGOVTJOB.COM
Application Procedure – Online
Post Name – Apprentice Various States Recruitment
Total Number of Vacancy – 8500 Post
Advt. No. CRPD/APPR/2020-21/07
- Online Application Start: 20 November 2020
- Registration Last Date: 10 December 2020
- Pay Exam Fee Last Date: 10 December 2020
- Exam Date: January 2021
- Admit Card Available: Last Week December 2020
- General, OBC, EWS: Rs. 300/-
- SC, ST Candidates: Rs. 0/-
- PH Candidates: Rs. 0/-
- Pay the Exam Fee through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking Fee Mode.
Age Limit as on Date 31/10/2020
- Min. Age: 20 Yrs.
- Max. Age: 28 Yrs.
- Read the Notification for Age Relaxation.
- Candidates have Bachelor’s Degree in any Stream from Recognized University.
|Post Name||General||OBC||EWS||SC||ST||Total Post|
|Apply Online (Registration)||Click Here|
|Candidates Login||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
NOTE – It is advised to the candidates must read the full notification at least once before applying the form.
How To Apply State Bank of India SBI Apprentice Various Post Recruitment 2020.
First of all candidate need to read the Notification State Bank of India SBI Apprentice Various Post Recruitment 2020 official Notice carefully, you can get this link in the above section.
Then, click on apply online 2020 link 20/11/2020 to 10/12/2020.
Afterward, you have to do registration (If you have never done registration) or direct login on the website.
Fill the required section as well as upload the required documents (Such as ID proof, Photo, Signature, etc.).
After filling all the required fields, check the preview carefully and then, submit the form.
Lastly, take the print out of the finals submission form.
More Government Jobs