NTPC Diploma Trainee Online Form 2020
NTPC (National Thermal Power Corporation Limited) has Recently Invited to Online Application Form for the Post of Diploma Trainee (70 Post) Recruitment 2020. Those Candidates Who are Interested in this Vacancy and Have All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.
Application Procedure – Online
Post Name – Diploma Engineer Trainee
Total Number of Vacancy – 70 Post
Advt. No. CM/Ranchi: 01/2020
- Online Application Start: 23 November 2020
- Registration Last Date: 12 December 2020
- Pay Exam Fee Last Date: 12 December 2020
- Exam Date: January 2021
- Admit Card Available: Notified Soon
- General, OBC, EWS: Rs. 300/-
- SC, ST Candidates: Rs. 0/-
- Pay the Exam Fee through SBI E Challan Fee Mode.
Age Limit as on Date 12/12/2020
- Min. Age: 25 Yrs.
- Max. Age: 35 Yrs.
- Read the Notification for Age Relaxation.
- Candidates have 3 Yrs Diploma in Related Trade with 70% Marks.
- Read the Notification for More Details.
NOTE – It is advised to the candidates must read the full notification at least once before applying the form.
How To Apply NTPC Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2020.
First of all candidate need to read the Notification NTPC (National Thermal Power Corporation Limited) Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2020 official Notice carefully, you can get this link in the above section.
Then, click on apply online 2020 link 23/11/2020 to 12/12/2020.
Afterward, you have to do registration (If you have never done registration) or direct login on the website.
Fill the required section as well as upload the required documents (Such as ID proof, Photo, Signature, etc.).
After filling all the required fields, check the preview carefully and then, submit the form.
Lastly, take the print out of the finals submission form.
More Government Jobs