Madhya Pradesh high court has invited online application form for posts personal secretary, computer operator, Assistant Grade III. Interested Candidates can check the full notification and apply for the post.
|Important Date||Application Fee|
MP High Court Vacancy Detail
Here is the vacancy detail of MP high court recruitment such as Name of post, number of posts, age limit, eligibility criteria & age limit.
|Name of post||Total Number of Post – 19||Age Limit(As on 01/01/2020)|
Male : 18 to 40 years
Female : 18 to 45 years
|Assistant Grade III(Backlog)||15|
|Name of Post||Eligibility|
|Personal Secretary||Bachelor degree in any trade with English & Steno Speed 100 WPM|
|Computer Operator||10+2 pass with BCA & CPCT/ MAP IT Qualified|
|Assistant Grade (Backlog)||10+2 pass with BCA & CPCT/ MAP IT Qualified or 1-year Computer Diploma from any MP Government Recognised Institute.|
- It is advised to the candidates must read the full notification before applying application.
- Age Relaxation is applicable for all the candidates.
- Check the category wise post in the notification.
|Name of Post||Pay Scale|
|Personal Secretary||Rs. 42700 – 135100/-|
|Computer Operator||Rs. 19500 – 62000/-|
|Assistant Grade III(Backlog)||Rs. 19500 – 62000/-|
How to Fill the Form – Have a look
- Go to the official website through the link which is given in the “Some helpful link” section.
- Read at least one-time full notification carefully.
- Complete the registration process and pay the application fee.
- At last, must take a print out of the final submission of the application.