List Of PSU Jobs
[table id=49 /]
PSU stands for the Public sector unit. The getting of Job at the company which is fully or partially recognized by central or state government is said to be PSU Jobs.
How to Get PSU Jobs?
There are different ways to get PSU jobs. Some of the approaches are as follow:
- Via Gate Exam.
- Via NET Exams ( UGC NET/ CSIR NET)
- Through campus interview selection process
- Through direct selection Process
- Via GATE Exam
Every year PSU recruitment is held via Gate exam. Remember that The selected candidates have to face the GD(Group discussion) and Personal Interview(PI) for the final selection. The candidates can also apply directly through the PSU website if they have qualifying marks in GATE.
It is important to note that the GATE marks are only valid for 3 years. The candidates can get the PSU job through the gate exam which is a permanent Job. But always remember if you are part of illegal or corruption, no job is permanent.
Via NET Exam
Candidates who qualify the NET exams can apply for the PSU jobs.
Through the Campus Interview Selection Process
Some of the PSUs organization directly hire the candidates from the campus/college. So, you can take part in the campus interview selection process to get the PSU job.
Through direct selection Process
Some PSUs organize their own competitive exam for the hire the candidates. So the candidates looking for a job in PSU can get the job by clearing the PSU competitive exam.
LIST of PSU Organisation.
Here is the list of PSU organization
List of Maharatna PSU:
- Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC),
- National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC),
- Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL),
- Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL).
- Gas Authority of India Limited (GAIL),
- Coal India Limited (CIL),
- Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL),
- Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL),
List of Navratnas for PSU Job:
- Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL),
- Rural Electrification Corporation (REC)
- National Mineral Development Corporation (NMDC),
- Oil India Limited (OIL),
- Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL),
- Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited (NLC),
- Container Corporation of India (CONCOR),
- Mahanagar Telephone Nigam Limited (MTNL),
- Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL),
- Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL),
- Power Finance Corporation (PFC),
- National Aluminium Company (NALCO),
- National Buildings Construction Corporation (NBCC),
- Engineers India Limited (EIL),
- Shipping Corporation of India (SCI),
- Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited (RINL),
How to Get PSU Job notification On Time?
Every year a lot of employees recruited in the Public sector unit. A number of aspirants waiting for the job notification. But most candidates do not receive job notification at a time. You can get the notification of the latest PSU jobs instantly through @yesgovtjob.com. You only need to join the telegram channel or follow us on social media such as Facebook, telegram, Instagram. We ensure that you will never miss the notification of the PSU Jobs